SOLD BY LINDELLAS FIRST NATIONAL REAL ESTATE. Aurora Apartments deliver superior design solutions showcasing enduring style, quality and luxury. This contemporary boutique-style complex features light-filled, spacious 2BR apartments with 93m2 of living space, making it one of the largest apartment living spaces available in the area. And with a prime position just 500 metres from Box Hill’s vibrant centre, Aurora Apartments present an exciting opportunity for owner occupiers and investors alike.
Owner occupiers (young professionals, First Home Buyers, or retirees) will appreciate all the benefits of an apartment lifestyle: state-of-the-art security, a greater sense of community, close proximity to arts, educational & leisure facilities, a thriving shopping and dining precinct, and a full range of public transport options. Located just 14km from the CBD, Box Hill is a dream location for commuters – catch the express train and be in the city in just 16 minutes, or enjoy easy freeway access.
Aurora Apartments also present an excellent investment opportunity – savvy investors will enjoy depreciation benefits and, with high rental demand in the area, have confidence these well-positioned properties will always perform.
PLUS you’ll also enjoy massive Stamp Duty Savings for off the plan purchase + First Home Buyers will save with new Stamp Duty discounts!
– Innovative design by Papapetrou Rice Architecture, celebrating efficient use of space and abundant natural light
– Bathroom fittings by award-winning Rogerseller, renowned for creating unique, memorable, design-inspired bathrooms
– Open-plan living and dining with balcony access
– State-of-the-art kitchens featuring sleek European appliances (SMEG)
– Your choice of two stylish interior colour schemes
– Split System (heating/cooling)
– Excellent security features, and lift services available to all levels
– Basement parking, with the option to purchase additional car space
Estimated completion late 2013
Disclaimer: The information provided herein is indicative only & was completed prior to completion of the design and construction of the project, therefore design, fittings & specifications are subject to change. Interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries, legal advice and Contract of Sale.