Planning Permit Approved for one Cafe, one Shop, six offices and fifty eight apartments (46 x 2 Bedrooms and 12 x 1 Bedrooms) and a total of 68 car spaces, over 12 levels plus basement.
Opportunities to secure your next development project in the public domain with an approved planning permit are very limited and a rare opportunity presents itself for you to secure this extraordinary find and capitalise in Booming Box Hill;
– Approved planning permit for 58 apartments
– 46 x 2 bedrooms and 12 x 1 bedroom
– 1 cafe of 127m2 approx.
– 1 shop of 95m2 approx.
– 6 offices ranging from 70m2 to 126m2 approx.
– 68 car spaces
– 12 storey building plus basement car parking
– Large allotment of 928m2* approx.
– Frontage 30.5m/30.48m*
– Boundary of 29.95m/30.93m* approx.
– Walking distance to Box Hill Central and Wet Market
– Walking distance to Box Hill Train Station
– Walking distance to Box Hill 109 Tram terminus
– Walking distance to Box Hill Bus Depot
– Walking distance to Box Hill Hospital & Epworth Hospital
– Walking distance to Box Hill TAFE
– Walking distance to Box Hill Gardens
– Walking distance to Box Hill High School (within Box Hill High School Zone)
Site Area: 30.5m/30.48m x 29.95m/30.93m = 928m2* approximately
*ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATELY
This offering is not to be missed with the fast growth and rapid change of Box Hill over the past 16 years and even further exciting plans set for the future. Box Hill is set to become Melbourne’s premier Transport and Activity Centre region.
Ensure you secure a piece of the action and Melbourne’s most exciting growth corridor.
Please contact Eric Lin on 0419 244 691 or Dennis Dellas on 0412 043 694 for further details and a confidential discussion on your future plans with 9-11 Ellingworth Parade Box Hill.
Proudly Presented by Lindellas Projects.