Rarely do you find a very comfortable period home on 1100m2* (approx.) with such remarkable possibilities. Located in one of Box Hill's most illustrious wide streets, highly regarded as the Toorak of Box Hill and all within the Box Hill High School Zone.
A short walk to Box Hill Central, train station, tram terminus, bus depot and business district, Our Lady of Sion College, St. Francis Xavier Primary and Box Hill Gardens. This home presents you with thrilling options to capitalise through multi-unit re-development (STCA), land bank as investment, renovation and extension (STCA).
You'll love the memorable wide street presence created by the large front and rear garden and period style entry. The interior offers a formal relaxing lounge with bar, and large dining (equipped with reverse cycle A/C, gas heater) giving you a real sense of comfort, space and yesteryear, inclusive of original features including high ceilings, decorative cornices, picture rails and period windows. There are three bedrooms (1 with BIR's), noting the master a double bedroom with reverse cycle A/C and a family bathroom privately hidden off the vast hallway. Relax and enjoy your kitchen meals area with a log fire heater to warm you up on those chilly Melbourne winters and reverse cycle A/C too cool you in summer whilst you enjoy views of the endless backyard, where you can watch the kids play.
- Rectangular allotment of 1100m2* (approx.)
- Multi-unit development (STCA)
- Luxury & prestige new home site (STCA)
- Frontage to Graham Place of 17.38m* and Side Boundary 63.18/63.28m*
- General Residential Zone Schedule 3 (GRZ3)
- Walking distance to Box Hill Central
- Walking distance to Box Hill Train Station, Bus Depot and 109 Tram Terminus
- Walking distance to Box Hill High (BHHZ)
- Walking distance to Box Hill TAFE
- Walking distance to Box Hill Hospital and Epworth Hospital
- Walking distance to Box Hill Gardens
Land: 17.38m* (57') x 63.18m* (207'3”)/63.28m* (207'7”) = 1100m2* (11,823 sqfeet)
PLEASE NOTE: NO SINGLE DWELLING COVENANT
[All Subject to Council and other Local and State Government Authorities Approval and Permission (S.T.C.A.)]
*PLEASE NOTE ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE
Box Hill is one of Melbourne's Premier Transport and Activity Regions with rapid expansion and soaring growth. Exciting plans in Business, Education, Employment and Leisure are some of the excellent opportunities available for the future.
Auction on site Saturday 2nd September 2017 @ 12pm (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
Proudly Presented by Lindellas Projects.