This charming period home has been closely held for decades, and now the time has arrived for new beginnings. Situated on a generous 670m2* (approx.) block right in the heart of thriving Box Hill, this is a rare opportunity to reside or develop in the beauty of Rose St!
Timber floors extend throughout this three bedroom home, imbuing it with a warm character that the artisanal lead lighting only adds to. With two bedrooms at the front (one a double) with BIR's and ornate functional fireplaces- a feature shared by the inviting living room, this home generates warmth and character, additionally, there is also a decent sized third bedroom with BIR's.
The cosy kitchen features a large range and ample countertops, as well as a walk-in pantry directly across the hall, while the rear sunroom provides a private space to escape to at will. There's also a gas ducted heating, good-sized laundry and a character-filled bathroom, as well as a double-carport and a gorgeous, sheltered yard at rear that offers a haven of tranquility from the hubbub of the world.
Cash in on this location and research the countless development possibilities at your fingertips such as: Multi Unit Site, New Home Site, Town Resident Home Site. [All Subject to Council and other Local & State Government Authorities Approval and Permission (S.T.C.A.)]
- Large Level Rectangular Allotment of 670m2* (approx.)
- Rear Access
- 15.24m (50') x 43.9m (144') = 7,200 sq feet
- General Residential Zone Schedule 1 (GRZ1)
- Box Hill High School Zone (BHHSZ)
- Potential for Town Residence Home Site (S.T.C.A.)
- Potential Development into a Multi-Unit Site (S.T.C.A.)
- Potential New Home Site (S.T.C.A)
- Close to Doncaster Shopping Centre (Westfield)
- Walking distance to Box Hill Shopping Centre
- Walking distance to Box Hill Gardens
- Walking distance to Box Hill Hospital,
- Walking distance to Box Hill Train Station, Trams and Buses.
Everything that Box Hill has to offer is literally at your door, with a diverse array of shops a short walk away. There are buses, trains and trams all close by, and being situated in the Box Hill High School Zone is an added bonus. Whatever you choose, with Rose St you'll be choosing well. Act fast - this opportunity won't last.
LAND DIMENSIONS: 15.24M (50') X 43.90M (144') = 670M2 (7,200sqfeet)
*PLEASE NOTE ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE
Please Note: [All Subject to Council and other Local and State Government Authorities Approval and Permission (S.T.C.A.)]
Please Note: More photos to come!
Proudly Presented by Lindellas Real Estate